- Where is the Settings page?
- How to change the tracker’s IP address
- How can I change the database password?
- What are geo-databases used for?
- What is "Storage for draft data"?
- No-Cookie mode (GDPR compliance)?
- How can I change the time?
- Bot settings
- What is Keitaro API key used for?
- How to set a password for Redis?
# Where is the Settings page?
“Maintenance > Settings”
# How to change the tracker’s IP address
Change the IP address of you server at your hosting provider. login to your account at http://keitaro.io and change the IP address for the license. Solution #1. Login to your server via SFTP, go to /var/www/keitaro/applicaton/config/, open config.ini.php file, find resolve_method line and insert your new server’s IP instead of the old one. Save the changes. Solution #2. Login to your server via SSH. Run the command:
sed -i -r 's/(resolve_method).*/\1 = 220.127.116.11/g' /var/www/keitaro/application/config/config.ini.php
Insert your new server’s IP instead of 18.104.22.168.
To check if the changes were saved, run:
cat /var/www/keitaro/application/config/config.ini.php | grep resolve_method
# How can I change the database password?
In the file
# What are geo-databases used for?
Geo-databases contain information on IP addresses such as their country, region, and city. Read more at Geo-databases page.
# What is "Storage for draft data"?
Keitaro has a separate traffic processing module whose work is speed-oriented.
- MySQL — data saved straight to the database. You can see the visitors right away in “Visitor details” report, but heavy load decreases the speed of traffic processing;
- Files — the processor works faster, but there is a delay in data display in reports;
- Redis — this is the fastest storage. Highly recommended for heavy loads.
All the storage data is dumped when cron.php is launched.
# No-Cookie mode (GDPR compliance)?
# How can I change the time?
Click at the top menu on login, then choose “Profile”. There you can change the current time zone. In case you see incorrect time, you must sync time on the server.
# Bot settings
There you can change how Keitaro detect bots.
# What is Keitaro API key used for?
For admin API access.
# How to set a password for Redis?
Add password before the address: