# Black and White Lists
The functionality makes it possible to collect white and black lists for their subsequent transfer to advertising networks. Resources (creative_id, source, etc.) that give a positive ROI should be whitelisted. Resources that do not give the expected result should be blacklisted.
In Keitaro reports, you can see the effectiveness of advertising network resources and generate black/white lists manually.
# Using the lists
To form such a list, you need:
- Open the campaign in which you want to create black/white lists.
- Go to the menu to the right of the Log button and select Clicks.
- In the report that opens, select a grouping by a parameter.
- Next to the selected resource (for example creative_id), mark "Thumbs up" or "Thumbs down", where:
- 👍 To add to the whitelist.
- 👎 To add to the blacklist.
How to copy all values from the black/white list
- Click on the BL/WL button.
- Copy the values.