# System log
That log contains warning and errors.
# Traffic log
That log contains information about incoming traffic (clicks).
There are two traffic logs in the tracker:
- Global. Shows a log for all incoming clicks to the tracker and is located in the "Maintenance → Logs → Traffic" menu.
- Local. It shows a log only for a campaign. This log is located in the campaign itself → the Log button above the flows.
# Log description
- Starting pipeline. The beginning of the click's path.
- Possible IP headers shows all possible click headers and ip-addresses that can be read from these headers. The IPs may differ when the visitor uses proxy or vpn.
- Requested will show a URL which launched the campaign. Here you can also see which parameters were substituted into the link in the advertising network, and which of them came empty.
- Param alias matched describes which parameters have been substituted and where in Keitaro report you can find them.
- Searching campaign. Keitaro looks for the campaign to execute based on the URL required.
- Processing campaign shows the ID of the launched campaign.
- Checking flow. Shows which flow is currently being checked, the tracker determines with filters whether a click can go to this flow. The flow ID (number) can be found by hovering the cursor over the flow name or by collapsing the campaign settings on the right.
- All filters are checked indicates that all filters have been passed, and the click will remain on the flow. The flow number will be indicated in the Checking flow line.
- Blocks by filter “bot”. Not passed. shows that the click did not pass the Bot filter. The filter name can be different depending on which one you are using. If the click does not get to the first flow, it goes to the next one, and filters are checked again until the click is on the allowed flow.
- Passed. Checking the schema and action. The click got to the flow. In this part, the tracker checks what settings are in the schema tab, and what needs to be done with a click in this flow – either to show a landing page, an offer, or perform a redirect or some action.
- Saving clicks. How much clicks were saved to the database.
- Pipeline execution time. How much time did it take to process this click.
- User info. In this part you can see all the information that Keitaro received from the browser about the click – subid, IP, UserAgent, language, country, city, region, browser, connection type, etc.
# Postback log
That log contains the information on what postbacks Keitaro have received and how it processed them.
# S2S postback log
That log contains information on what S2S postbacks Keitaro has been sent.
That log contains information about issuing SSL certificates.