# Getting costs from Facebook pro business
# How to enable the integration
- Go to Maintenance > Integrations, select Facebook.
- Fill in the necessary data and save the integration.
- Go to Campaign in Keitaro and in Synchronizing cost select the created integration from step #2.
- Make sure you use up-to-date Facebook source template in Keitaro campaign, there should be
adset.idparameter. If there's no such a parameter - add it manually.
- Update the campaign link you send traffic to on a Facebook, there should be
adset.idparameter as well.
Read full step-by-step guide (opens new window).
# Integration errors
- Error: Not tied to the company - the integration isn't selected in the campaign's settings in Keitaro.
- Success status but costs are not updating - make sure there is
adset.idparameter both in campaign's parameters in Keitaro and in a Facebook link.
- Integration show an error - check the Facebook token, make sure it's not expired and valid for the account.Use FBTOOL plugin (opens new window) to get the token.