# Reports FAQ
- How to export a report
- How to update revenue
- How can I change the currency?
- How to provide access to reports to your client or to a third party?
- Can't upload a large report (csv/html), the error Timeout
- How to change the order of columns in reports
- CSV exports with wrong formatting
- Why is the value of "Time spent on a Landing" empty?
- Why Up-sells are not Included in Conversion Count?
- How to filter clicks with an empte referer
- Why the cost differs in Offers/Affiliate Networks and in campaigns
You can receive the report in the following ways:
- In the top menu “Reports”.
- At the “Campaigns” page, by the campaign menu or by selecting several campaigns with checkboxes.
- At the “Streams” page, by the “Additional” menu.
# How to export a report
In the reports where export is available, press the “Export” button. You will be offered a choice of CSV or HTML format. The encoding of files is UTF-8.
# How to update revenue
You can import new conversions with updating the payouts. Go to Maintenance > Import Conversions.
# How can I change the currency?
Change it at the “Maintenance > Settings”.
# How to provide access to reports to your client or to a third party?
Create a new user and limit for him the access to campaigns and report metrics.
# Can't upload a large report (csv/html), the error Timeout
It takes some time to create a report on the server. See the list of uploaded reports at the page “Reports > Exported Reports”.
# How to change the order of columns in reports
Press the “Columns” button. Here you can arrange columns in desired order by dragging the names.
# CSV exports with wrong formatting
- Create a new empty table in Excel.
- File → Import.
- Select «CSV file», click «Import» and choose your file.
- Select «Original data type: Delimited», «File origin: Cyrillic (Windows)», click «Next».
- Leave only «Delimeters: Semicolon», click Finish.
- Confirm and click «OK».
# Why is the value of "Time spent on a Landing" empty?
The time is calculated in two cases:
- The visit to the offer is performed through the stream scheme “Landings > Offers”.
- Keitaro received the first postback on the click.
If you see an empty value, that means none of the conditions is fulfilled.
# Why Up-sells are not Included in Conversion Count?
It was made to prevent calculating incorrect CR (Conversion Rate). You can add column/metric “Up-sells” to your reports.
# How to filter clicks with an empte referer
- Go to Clicks Log > Filters.
- Select “Referer” filter.
Regexpas a condition.
^$as a value.
# Why the cost differs in Offers/Affiliate Networks and in campaigns
Offers/Affiliate Networks pages don't calculate costs when there weren't any offer visits. Check the campaign's reports: Campaign > Reports > Offers and Campaign > Reports > Affiliate Networks.