# Reports FAQ
- How to export a report
- How to update revenue
- How can I change the currency?
- How to provide access to reports to your client or to a third party?
- Can't upload a large report (csv/html), the error Timeout
- How to change the order of columns in reports
- CSV exports with wrong formatting
- Why is the value of "Time spent on a Landing" empty?
- Why Up-sells are not Included in Conversion Count?
- How to filter clicks with an empte referer
- Why the cost differs in Offers/Affiliate Networks and in campaigns
You can receive the report in the following ways:
- In the top menu “Reports”.
- At the “Campaigns” page, by the campaign menu or by selecting several campaigns with checkboxes.
- At the “Streams” page, by the “Additional” menu.
# How to export a report
In the reports where export is available, press the “Export” button. You will be offered a choice of CSV or HTML format. The encoding of files is UTF-8.
# How to update revenue
You can import new conversions with updating the payouts. Go to Maintenance > Import Conversions.In case you already have values in your database these values won’t be exchanged. You can only change the future values. For the current data the currency symbol will be changed, there won’t be any currency exchange, e.g. there’s $10 in a report, when you change the currency in the settings, only the symbol will change and the value will look like this €10.
# How can I change the currency?
Change it at the “Maintenance > Settings”.
# How to provide access to reports to your client or to a third party?
Create a new user and limit for him the access to campaigns and report metrics.
# Can't upload a large report (csv/html), the error Timeout
It takes some time to create a report on the server. See the list of uploaded reports at the page “Reports > Exported Reports”.
# How to change the order of columns in reports
Press the “Columns” button. Here you can arrange columns in desired order by dragging the names.
# CSV exports with wrong formatting
- Create a new empty table in Excel.
- File → Import.
- Select «CSV file», click «Import» and choose your file.
- Select «Original data type: Delimited», «File origin: Cyrillic (Windows)», click «Next».
- Leave only «Delimeters: Semicolon», click Finish.
- Confirm and click «OK».
Alternative solution Upload the report to Google Sheets. Google will convert the values to UTF-8. Next you can download the Google Sheet file to your computer.
# Why is the value of "Time spent on a Landing" empty?
The time is calculated in two cases:
- The visit to the offer is performed through the stream scheme “Landings > Offers”.
- Keitaro received the first postback on the click.
If you see an empty value, that means none of the conditions is fulfilled.
# Why Up-sells are not Included in Conversion Count?
It was made to prevent calculating incorrect CR (Conversion Rate). You can add column/metric “Up-sells” to your reports.
# How to filter clicks with an empte referer
- Go to Clicks Log > Filters.
- Select “Referer” filter.
Regexpas a condition.
^$as a value.
# Why the cost differs in Offers/Affiliate Networks and in campaigns
Offers/Affiliate Networks pages don't calculate costs when there weren't any offer visits. Check the campaign's reports: Campaign > Reports > Offers and Campaign > Reports > Affiliate Networks.