# Recommended host providers
|Hetzner (opens new window)||Virtual dedicated servers from Microsoft||Germany, Finland||$20 bonus|
|Vultr (opens new window)||High-quality servers in North America||USA, Canada, Europe, Australia||$100 bonus for 30 days|
|DigitalOcean (opens new window)||High-quality servers in North America||USA, Canada, Europe, India||$100 bonus for 60 days|
# How to choose a server
Software Requirements: Only VPS/VDS servers. KVM virtualization. No panels. Minimal 2GB RAM. Minimal 20GB SSD. CentOS 8/CentOS 8 Stream.
|Traffic Volume, clicks per day||Type||RAM||CPU|
|less < 10 000||VPS||2 GB||1 CPU|
|10 000 - 100 000||VPS||4 GB||2 CPU|
|100 000 - 500 000||VPS||8 GB||4 CPU|
|500 000 - 1 000 000||VPS/VDS||16 GB||4 CPU|
|1 000 000 - 5 000 000||VDS||32 GB||4 CPU|
|5 000 000 - 10 000 000||VDS||64 GB||8 CPU|
DigitalOcean and Hetzner allow server upgrading without server reinstallation.
# OS for server
Only CentOS 8 and CentOS 8 Stream are supported.
# Which License to Buy
# How much does the license cost?
The up-to-date license prices can be found at our Pricing page (opens new window).
# Trial License
Trial license has all the features of a Professional license, but limited by:
- two campaigns;
- two streams in each campaign;
- only one filter can be used in a single stream.
# Basic License
- Intelligent split testing and rotators: Keitaro provides 20+ filters for a precise web-traffic targeting (geolocation, mobile operator, device and browser info, timetable and more).
- Flexible actions: Besides redirects, Keitaro allows to show any content, render a frame, run JS snippet or request data from an external page.
- Easy to navigate detailed in-depth stats: Keitaro detects more than 20 visitor characteristics and calculates 30+ metrics. Every report is customizable.
- All types of traffic sources compatibility: Keitaro perfectly works with Facebook, Google Adwords, AdMob and many other ad networks.
- All types of affiliates model compatibility: Keitaro can be used for CPA offers, contact collecting, app installs and direct sales.
- All types of offers compatibility: Keitaro isn't limited by CPA offers.
- Link and page protection: Keitaro helps to protect your links from bots and competitors.
- Single-click installation: we provide a script that does all necessary work on your new server automatically.
- Domain: you can add one domain for your campaign links instead if the IP-address.
- Free SSL: free SSL certificates can be installed for every domain linked with the tracker.
- Technical support: via the email, an online chat on a website (opens new window), a Facebook (opens new window) group or a Telegram (opens new window) chat.
- Lifetime software upgrades: we constantly upgrade the tracker and add new features to stay up-to-date and provide you with the best tracker experience.
# Professional License
Basic License features and:
- Multiple domains: you can add an unlimited number of domain names to the tracker.
- Added domains can be used as campaign links (opens new window). Thus, a pure domain name can be used as a campaign link without any aliases. E.g. one can use domain.com as a link instead of domain.com/example.
- Create up to 5 users (opens new window): you can create separate accesses to Keitaro for 5 different users.
- WordPress integration with our Wordpress plugin is available, so you can integrate your WP websites hustle-free.
- KClient PHP and KClient JS allow to integrate websites on other servers with Keitaro and allows to perform campaign on the integrated websites.
- Custom actions and redirects: you can develop custom redirects, actions, macros and filters and use them in Keitaro.
- Automatically updating Facebook costs.
# Business License
Professional License features and:
- Our team will install a tracker for you, just buy a VPS and send us your server credentials and a license key.
- More than 5 users (opens new window) accesses to Keitaro.
- Admin API (opens new window) to interact with the tracker with API.
- Branding features - you can replace Keitaro favicon (16 x 16 px) and a logo (51 x 17 px) with your company’s logo and favicon.
- Priority support - any requests from users with the Business license are solved first.
# I want to upgrade my license
You can upgrade at any time. If you choose to upgrade, your license time will be recalculated.
Go to your account on keitaro.io to Licenses page. Click on “Change Edition” and choose the type of the license you want to upgrade to.
# I want to downgrade my license
You can downgrade at any time. If you choose to downgrade, the extra paid amount or the license time won’t be refunded.
Go to your account on keitaro.io to Licenses page. Click on “Change Edition” and choose the type of the license you want to downgrade to.
# Installation Process
# Installation Gulde for DigitalOcean
# How to install Keitaro on any server
- Use the default Terminal app for MacOS/Linux, and Putty (opens new window) for Windows.
- Login to your server with the command:
x.x.x.x change to your server's ip-address. Put in your password.
- And after a successful login run a command:
curl -fsSL keitaro.io/install.sh | bash -s -- -L en
- Next, you will be required to enter the license key for Keitaro. Copy it from your account at https://keitaro.io and insert to the terminal.
- The installation process will take up to 40 minutes. After the installation is complete you will get your credentials for Keitaro, e.g.:
Everything is done! URL: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/admin Login: admin Password: bla123bla123bla
# How to login to Keitaro admin panel
First, you need to install the tracker.
After the installation is completed you’ll get the admin URL, the login, and the password. Save them for future use.
If you forgot to save your info, just run the installation command at your server, it will output your login data
curl -fsSL keitaro.io/install.sh | bash -s -- -L en
# Admin profile setup
Go to the Admin > Profile menu in the right upper corner of the tracker.
You can change your password here (1), set up the tracker’s language (2) and the timezone of the tracker (3). API keys creation is available in “API keys” tab (4).